Followers

Goosebumps part 1



 In the book, I found a friend named, Zoe, we both went to the jungle and there I found three scary things, one is a dangerous flower which scientists are finding, second vines which are going to fight with me and the last thing is the jungle itself. I think that dangerous flower has eaten the Mrs. Wheels who is our guide, I am saying this because we listened screeming when she was finding that flower. But she is the most intelligent , I hope she will be alive. Right now, Zoe has ran after seeing those vines which are going to kill us and I am standing in front of those vines , now, I have to take dicision , whether I should run by water way by swimming or fight with them.

I am getting excited, I don't want to die and I don't like to loose any game so , I will take all my dicision carefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment