Followers

THINK BIG - MAKE IT HAPPEN IN BUSINESS AND LIFE BY DONALD J.TRUMP (FREE E-BOOK)

THINK BIG by Donald J. Trump

Make it happen in business and life

"This book is Donald Trump's version of The Secret. It's must read." Jack Canfield, author of Chicken Soup for the Soul



Also check out 👇 (click on!)

DEDICATION FROM DONALD J. TRUMP

To parents, Fred and Mary Trump, my brother, Fred Trump Jr., my sisters Judge Maryanne Trump Barry and Elizabeth Trump Grau, my brother Robert Trump, my children Donald Jr., Ivanka, Eric, Tiffany, and Barron, and to my beautiful wife, Melania.


DEDICATION FROM BILL ZANKER 

This book is dedicated to my loving wife Debbie and my children Ediva, Dylan, and Vera, who have always supported me to dream BIG and to all The Learning Annex employees who THINK BIG AND KICK ASS every day.


Contents (click on any chapter to go!)

Introduction Forward ðŸ‘ˆ

    1. From small to big  ðŸ‘ˆ
    2. Do you have what it takes?
    3. Passion, passion, passion!
    4. Basic instincts
    5. Creating luck
    6. Fear factor 
    7. Revenge
    8. Big MO!
    9. Never take your Eye off the ball
    10. I love you, sign this 
    11. Think big and kick ass in business and life

No comments:

Post a Comment