Followers

Graduation Speech

Hello Friends,


Today, I am going to share a small graduation speech.

Let's start...




As I stand here on this glorious winter morning, I would like to share about this session of the graduation.

This has been a season of terrible losses. People have lost their lives, and families are grieving. Others have lost their jobs, their savings, their plans for the future. Many of you, I know, have suffered these things too. With losses on that order, it might seem frivolous to feel sad about losing your graduation ceremonies. But I don’t think so. A college graduation is a big deal; it’s important. And for many decades we have celebrated it in the same formal way with pomp and circumstance.

But you won’t get to have this very special event.

You got this chance to celebrate in the unique way, do you know? Why?

Because history found you.

An event, that will change the way we live, was sweeping around the globe, and it found you. As your long, strange spring break was extended week after week, the truth began to settle in: You were never going back to college. Not as a student, anyway. That part of your life had ended, and you never got to say goodbye to it.

I know and your parents know and your professors know that you are ready for what lies ahead.

Because you are the great class of 2020. And you did not give up.


Thank you. 

I hope this will help you and will give the idea to prepare a speech. Please give the feedback by comment.


What would you like to know by my blogging? 

Please tell me your interest by comment section.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog.

Please follow my blog to get first notification of my next blog, also I will be motivating and will continue the work for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment